Wednesday, June 9, 2010

8 1/2 Months Old



A little update on Iris...
*She now has 4 teeth. Her big grin is just so cute.
*She's still refusing formula, and she doesn't nurse all that well. Her milk intake is low. I'm going to talk to the doctor about it at her next appointment. I'm not sure what to do.
*She now pulls herself to her feet. She loves to stand up.
*She rarely eats any baby food, mostly just table foods. Whenever I try and give her baby food, she spits it right back out. She eats things like small pieces of chicken, sweet potatoes, peas, toast, crackers, pears, peaches, applesauce, cheese, pasta, and eggs. She LOVES crackers. Whenever I get the box out, she starts kicking her legs and flailing her arms in excitement.
*She says "Dada dada dada dada" all the time. That's the only thing she's saying right now. We're working on "Mama" though:)
*She takes 3-4 naps a day, but only sleeps for an hour or less at a time. I've tried to get her to take less naps and sleep longer, but I guess she likes her way better.

No comments: