Monday, April 19, 2010

Boys will be boys











Having a boy is so much fun! Jordan is already a sports nut. That's all he wants to do. I think his favorite sports are baseball and golf. He was so funny swinging his golf club in the yard the other day. He would put his ball on the tee, line his club up, pause, and then take this big swing and wack the ball across the yard. Mike and I were cracking up because nobody taught him to swing like that...he must have seen it on tv. Jordan loves to watch golf. How is a 2 year old entertained by golf on tv?! I'll never forget the first time Mike was showing Jordan how to putt the ball. Mike said, "Ok buddy, make sure you keep your eye on the ball." Without hesitation, Jordan got down on the ground and put his eyeball right on the ball. It was hilarious! Mike and I couldn't stop laughing about it. And as for baseball, anything and everything becomes a baseball bat. Whenever we play baseball and Jordan misses the ball, he says "Nice try!" or "Almost!" He's just too funny.

1 comment:

Alison said...

That is so cute. I can't wait for that. I also love having a boy. I was just telling Rob how much I love the age that Lincoln is at right now. He is playing with his hockey stick and tries to kick every ball he sees.

Love the pictures. I can't figure out who he looks like more. He is so cute.