Monday, April 7, 2008

Mmmm...Rice Cereal!


We gave Jordan his first taste of yummy rice cereal...it just sounds mouth-watering, doesn't it? I'm not sure exactly how much he even swallowed, but it was fun to watch him try and figure out how it all worked. I ordered his highchair last week and it should be in any day. The plan was to wait until the highchair was in to feed him his first bites. Well, I got a little antsy and decided just to use the bebepod instead...probably not the best idea. He seemed a little squashed in the pod and was hunched over, making it hard for him to swallow. I'll be glad when my chair is here:)

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

Oh my...It seems like just yesterday we were doing the rice cereal thing. Doesn't it go by so fast?

See you guys on Saturday. I am looking forward to it.