Sunday, May 9, 2010

She's on the move!







Iris is 7 1/2 months old now! This past week, she really started moving around. She's all over the place! Here are some pictures of her crawling. She is definitely my adventurous one. She's curious about everything she sees and she will go after it every time.
My next bit of news is that 3 little teeth have made their appearance! I knew one was coming in, but I was quite surprised to see the other two. She now has 2 bottom teeth and one top tooth. This all happened in a week's worth of time. Poor thing!
I've started giving Iris puffs and a few table foods. She loves to try new things. She's tried little bits of pancake, pieces of banana, and ice cream. The girl is like a baby bird when you give her ice cream. It is too funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww sweet Iris!

BTW- I LOVE your pic heavy blog :) KEEP IT UP!!!!

The McCrady's said...

Our girls would sure have some fun together now!