Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flower Girl

Iris is now 3 1/2 months old. She's such a good baby...just as sweet as can be. This past week we drove out to Colorado and back (22 hours each way) and she rarely made a peep! She's a very content baby, especially since she discovered her thumb....yes, she's a little thumb-sucker! I'm not sure what to think about that. She looks adorable sucking her thumb and she has mastered the art of self-soothing, which I LOVE being Jordan wasn't very good at that. I'm hoping we won't have too hard of a time breaking the habit down the road though. Any advice on that matter would be greatly appreciated!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These flower pot pictures are from about a month ago but I hadn't gotten around to posting them. Based on the pictures above you can see how much she's changed in just the past month!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Carol said...

Love this picture

Miss you guys

Love Mom

Unknown said...

holy cow love the flower pot pics!!!!!!!!!!! And I recognize that hat- Olivia's old one that Jessy made, right???

She's just too sweet!!!!!

Jessy Schoch said...

Such cute pictures!!! I'm so glad you used the hat :) Makes me remeber taking pictures of my baby girl with it on :( She is a buety!!

Allison said...

Jess, those pics are adorable!!! good work!

rebeccavalentine said...

too cute! starting iris's towel today :)

The Grasmans said...

Jess, I can't even tell you how adorable these pictures are!! Iris is such a beautiful little girl!