Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Iris at 2 Months Old

Photobucket
Here is Iris at 2 months old. She has changed so much in the last month. She's now smiling and cooing at us quite often. She loves to be talked to and still loves to be held. She's gotten over her "fussy" stage and hasn't had the discomfort that she had when she was first born. She's still nursing around the clock, usually every 1 1/2-2 hours! She's a fast nurser though, so I don't really mind. I can't believe how fast she's growing. It seems like each week she looks so much bigger than the week before. She's fitting into her 3 month clothes really well now and will probably even move to her 3-6 month clothes very soon here. Mike and I always comment on how sweet she is. I think she already has us both wrapped around her little finger.

3 comments:

Alison said...

She is beautiful. You should bring her to the christmas party!!

Kristin said...

...and has her Tia Kristin around her finger!! I can't wait to squeeze her!

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Hi there,

I just happened upon your blog and this photo stopped me in my tracks. Your baby girl is just so beautiful and this photo of her is amazing! I bet she is just getting to that fun stage! :0)

Wishing you and your family a wonderfully blessed Christmas Season!

Teresa <><

TOO MANY HEARTBEATS

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/