Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wedding Bells are ringing!!!

My brother proposed last night and it was sooo sweet! Our whole family went to to Darell's for dinner. During dinner, Santa showed up and had a present for Ashley...a beautiful diamond ring!! She was so surprised and we were all in tears...even my dad (check out the first picture!)

After Grant proposed, of course all of us girls had tears rolling down our faces, but the funniest thing of the night was when I looked across the table and my dad was blotting his eyes with his napkin. I started cracking up. My dad said, "Even I'm crying and I never cry!" Too funny! I snapped this picture as proof:)

Here is when he's asking her......sorry the pic is a little blurry...I was crying, which made it hard to take a picture!
Jordan, a little unsure of Santa Claus...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jessica...omg you look like my daughter...your dad would not be james c perry who was married to jill perry, would it? My daughters name is Jamie...your family is beautiful...my email is l_arnoe@live.com...Lori

rebeccavalentine said...

awww...i'm glad it worked out. what a creative idea, grant!